Private Company „MIKOTELGROUP “respects the privacy of persons and is determined to save it while delivering the service of accommodation, to handle in and honest and lawful way the data presented during your registration.
Private policy reflects the practice of data processing of the guests and persons interested applied in the private Company „ MIKOTELGROUP“.
In case you would have any questions related to the data processing, please send your latter by Collection of Information
Private Company „MIKOTELGROUP“ is guided by the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Further on the information presented regarding the guests is collected by Sales and Marketing Department of the Private Company „ MIKOTELGROUP“ and the website:
We are collecting the data about our guests by using the following tools:
- Electronic marketing and registration forms;
- When you are booking our services;
- While presenting your data through the reservation system.
Use of personal information
We are using your personal data for the following purposes:
- Providing the accommodation services;
- Managing the orders, registration, requests;
- Sending the information to you about our services provided and special offers (if you agreed to receive the following information);
- Contracting you regarding the evaluation of the services received.
Your personal data will not be disclosed to the third parties in any occasion except the following cases:
- In case there is your agreement for the disclosure of the personal data;
- For the Law institution in accordance with the procedures provided by the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
When having your agreement to contact you by the phone or e-mail for direct
Marketing purposes we will try to send only the information or special offers interested to you.
Marketing purposes we will try to send only the information by the following e-mail address:
You have the right not to agree that your personal data would be managed for the purpose of direct marketing without indicating the reason of disapproval and to ask by written form to correct false, incomplete and incorrect personal data.
You have also the right to:
- To request the suspension of the personal data management by presenting a request by a written form, e-mail or telephone.
- To know which data related to you is managed by us.
- To be forgotten, to request that we would destroy your data managed by us.
- To claim that your data managed by us would be transferred to the other manager of the data
- To disagree with the fact that your personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes expressing your disagreement immediately or submitting a subsequent notification.
By ordering our services provided, you are agreeing that your personal data would be used for the performance of accommodation service. You are agreeing in advance that we have the right to hold your personal data in the server as long as it is needed and according to the requirements of the legislation norms.
Any request or indication related to the management of a personal data should be presented by you to us by one of the following ways:
- By presenting a request or instruction directly to us by the following address: SODŲ STREET 14, LT-0131, VILNIUS.
- By sending a request or instruction by the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org that has been presented during the reservation.
- After receiving such a request or instruction from you we will present the answer and will complete the actions indicated in the request. The answer will be presented in a written form.